martes, 6 de mayo de 2014

YESTERDAY by Elena Sanmartín

Dear Sonia,
How are you? I write you to tell you what I did yesterday.
First, yesterday morning, I carried my books and walked to school.
We talked about a summer campsite. I wanted to go to the campsite.
Second, the class started and we studied maths. We tried to do the activities but we didn't know how so I asked the teacher how to make them and she answered.
My exercises were perfect.
After the class finished in the afternoon I remember I waited for my mother but I wanted to go to your house to have lunch and I called my mother to asked her. She let me go.
After that, in the evening, I went back home along the street past the sport centre. I had a good time with you.
Finally, I had dinner and I went to bed at half past ten last night.
What about you? What did you do yesterday?
Please, write soon.
Best wishes, 
Elena